Thursday 5 December 2013

Silver and White Crimbo Wreath


Afternoon, 

I am on a roll today !! Son back at school and hubbie doing much better !! 

I have cracked on with my wreath for this year, I am going with the theme silver, white and black !!

I used 4 of the card serving platters that I got from pound land and bound them together with lace, then sprayed some baubles, snowflakes, leaves silver and then stamped some letters and very carefully cut them out  and da da !! 






I am really making headway now, so as I still have some time before I pick up the boys, I will make the other wreath that I have been wanting to do for a while 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges in blogger land 


Thanks for reading and looking and for any comments left 
Jude 
xx 



9 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, how pretty is this! Love those colours together and such a pretty wreath. Thanks you for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. A really beautiful Christmas ornament. Lots of work gone into this. Love the colours you used. Fabulous. So glad you shared with us at CWD. Ina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty wreath to share with us this week at Divas, good luck, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning. Thanks for joining us at BM this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘HANDMADE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Christmas Wreath. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love it!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Wreath, thanks for submitting to Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin last month - I hope you join us again this month. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete